I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Laughing monday's

I am going to start a new thing that I am going to call "Laughing monday's". Monday's always drag and seem to be the hardest day of the week, at least in my family. So every Monday I will try to post a little "funny" to try to uplift every ones spirits :)

Today's "laughing monday" is titled CAHOOTS.....



I have been to many places, but I've never been in Cahoots.
Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips, thanks to my friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump and I'm afraid of heights.



4 comments:

Kaela said...

That is SO funny-and I must say clever! Where did you get this?!?! Love that!

Unknown said...

LOL! That really did lift my spirits! (Even though it's Wednesday:P)

You should make a button for your blog so I can direct people to you. if you don't know how, lauren at Spinning Barefoot has offered to help anyone who needs it, and she doesn't charge.

Natty Jo said...

Love it!

* Missy * said...

my dad sent it to me :) and "J" if you want you can make me one.