I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Monday, September 5, 2011

My 25th birthday!

On Friday I turned 25! Me, Steven and some friends went to the Phoenix Rock Gym and then to In-n-out burger to celebrate... I have to say that is a pretty great way to celebrate a birthday! :)

the guys...

Me and Steven...

The Group....

The girls climbing together :)

My view from the top!

I took a ton more pictures of us all climbing but didn't wanna bore everyone with pictures of everyones butts lol. We had a great time and I know Steven and I are already talking about when we will go again!

1 comment:

Kaela said...

Yay! Happy Birthday :) Looks like fun!