I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

just because....

These are random "just because I like them" pictures from mid October *blush*... I know, it's the middle of November - having two kids has sure slowed down my bloggin' skills!

Elijah and Cousin Junior giving Caleb some kisses...


This is the SWEET kitchen set up that I made for Elijah! It started out as a
cardboard box, but it is now an oven and stove with a built in sink. But then
I realized he had a play sink outside, so I cleaned that up and brought it in....
He calls it a bath tub though and gets in it lol. It has provided several hours
of good entertainment for him :)

holding his head up

My two cuties...

Caleb turned his head and Elijah decided that he was trying to give kisses

Showing off those sweet baby blues :)

No comments: