I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Payson Trip...



We decided to take our first "family of 4" trip last weekend :) We went to Payson to visit my grandparents and so Steven and my grandpa could go hunting.

Here are some pictures of our trip...



my Grandma got Elijah a pumpkin to decorate. He loved this part...


but then when we opened it up to carve it, he wasn't too sure about it.
He wanted to take off his shirt so he didn't get it dirty...

and this was as close as he got to the inside of the pumpkin...
He had a spoon in his hand. lol

so Steven and I had to scrape it out. This is the pose steven gave when I asked to
get a picture of him .... (he should have known I would post it!)

my Grandpa did the carving. Grandma had to help hold the pumpkin...

My Grandpa, very proud of his pumpkin lol

Getting ready to go outside... not sure what it is, but I love this picture...

hunting pumpkin...

It's night time now... gotta light the pumpkin...




Great grandma playing with the boys. - they sure do love her :)

yay for a good family picture!!
walking with grandma

2 comments:

Laura Blue said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend with the grandparents and carving pumpkins.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of you and Elijah, and the one of all of you. Looks like you had a great time!