I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Good Grief!!

My 11 week old is already popping out teeth! He has been drooling for the passed few days, but I didn't think too much of it. Then today he was trying to use feeding time as a chew toy, so I decided to take a peek and see what was going on inside that wee mouth of his -- sure enough, I see one tooth already popping through on the top!! and I feel a bump on either side of the bottom of his mouth!

I think Elijah started teething around this time as well, but didn't actually pop a tooth through for a little while longer. I just pray that this doesn't effect Caleb's sleep schedule. -- cuz if I recall correctly, Elijah was somewhat of a good sleeper but then started teething and it all went down hill from there.

1 comment:

Laura Blue said...

geez...slow down little man.