I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

son on sun...

My son, Elijah (lol, seems a bit odd still that I have to define "son" now), dislikes the sun in his face VERY much! Anytime we are in the car he will scream "go away" if it is in his eyes. - I don't really blame the kid, but it is quite funny. So I was a nice mama and bought things to go over the windows to help block the sun. .... Doesn't help much if the sun that is in his eyes is coming from the front window. - So we came up with a pretty good solution, covering his head with a blanket. I decided it was too funny not to document with writing a blog and getting a few pictures....


covered up and playing with his computer...

Then he realized I was taking pictures so he peaked out to see me .

and these next two pictures are just picture that were taken
around the same time.

Daddy and Caleb...

and this had potential to be a pretty darn good picture, but noooo...
Caleb had to ruin it and cry. lol. oh well... still a good picture of Elijah and Steven.

No comments: