For about 3 -4 days my babies were sick :( fevers, runny noses, and just sounded/ felt awful. I felt very bad for both of them. But now that they are both starting to feel better (still have runny noses), I decided that we cannot let this beautiful weather go to waste!! -- not to mention I need the exercise! - I'm down 30 pounds and have another 20 to go. So I have been trying to get us out and walking at least once a day. Usually I put Caleb in a baby carrier, but yesterday I decided to put him in the stroller and see how he liked it... turns out he loved it! Here are a few pictures from our walk...
Elijah usually walks with me, but I asked him to get in the stroller so
I could get a picture of both of them. Hehe, looks like Caleb is waving!
No comments:
Post a Comment