I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

old post....

**SIDE NOTE... I WROTE THIS POST ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO AND JUST NEVER GOT AROUND TO ADDING THE VIDEOS TILL NOW. -- SO KEEP THAT IN MIND :) **



If you ask Elijah what his name is that is what he will tell you. lol. Guess we call him that a lot. Oh well, it's cute :) Elijah has been adjusting to Caleb quite well, he loves Caleb so much ... so much, in fact, that the kid doesn't wanna leave poor Caleb alone when he is on the floor lol.

Potty training is still very random right now. one day he is potty trained and the next you would think we just started :( I pray that he will stick with it soon. Though I do have to say it is pretty funny that the kid is nap and night trained.

Anywho,

Here are a few videos staring "Elijah Bear" ...

When my poor child is bored, this is how he entertains himself.... (lol)



This is a video from Sunday. I was putting Caleb in his car seat when Elijah grabbed a Bible and started "reading" it. Very precious and makes me a VERY proud mama! -- and a side note, I don't think any of the books we've read him say what he says in the video.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

I love it! Teaching the boy right, mama... "God is Great!"

Laura Blue said...

cute