I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

fire truck..

Quick update...

First off, Caleb got Dedicated at church a few weeks ago. - Didn't really get any good photos... the lighting in church is terrible. oh well, it wasn't about the pictures anyways ;)


two weeks ago I took Elijah and Caleb to Chick-Fil-A (where my soon to be sister in law works) to eat dinner and play while Steven was helping my parents move.

Elijah had a great time, he played in the play area for a good hour and made a new friend.
Then a fire truck had shown up to let the kids see and play with....
HE LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I was carrying Caleb, Melissa (soon to be S.I.L.) took Elijah to see
the fire truck.


He even got to sit in it :) .... too excited to sit on one spot to get a picture. oh well!

Then on our way home, we got lucky enough to be stopped by a train passing (and we were only 2 cars behind the RxR crossing so we got to see everything..... Elijah had so much fun watching and saying "woooo-woooo"....

No comments: