I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

He can do what?!

When Caleb was 3 weeks old his umbilical cord finally fell off and we decided to put him on the floor on his tummy. Much to our surprise, with in a few minutes of him laying on his tummy for the first time, Caleb rolled from his stomach to his back! I thought that had to be a fluke and so I put him back on his tummy and with in a minute he rolled over again!

Then a couple days later I put him on his tummy again and we decided to take a video and see if we could catch him in action.

Sure enough we got it...


1 comment:

Laura Blue said...

Cambria was 5 days old and i had her on our bed on her tummy for a second and she rolled over. scared me to death!!! she did it ever since then too...so keep your eye on him.