I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Caleb's first real bath

Caleb is 4 weeks old today! Where has the time gone? Seems like I just had him yesterday... and yet I couldn't imagine life with out him!

4 weeks old and lookin' handsome ...


We finally got around to giving him his first real bath today. At first he was upset cause I set him down (this kid LOVES to be held), but when I started washing him with the warm water he was very content. Here are a few pictures to remember the moment...

Relaxing, Look at that belly! ...

Fresh out of the tub... I think he was a little cold...


and finally back in clothes and content...






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the bath photo! his belly is too cute!