anywho, other then my son trying to give me a heart attach, he is doing very well. I swear the kid learns new words every day!!! We got a pizza the other night, and I asked him if he wanted a piece of pizza.... pizza. and he says "pesa". It is truly amazing to see how their minds are sponges right now!! he can kick a ball now. and sometimes he catches a plush football when Steven throws it (of course he throws it right into his arms, but still!)
so the other day I caught Elijah on the end table (that he is not supposed to be on) eating cheerios from the box while watching tv. He didn't even look up when I took these pictures of him. lol. crazy kid. I think Yo Gabba Gabba was on.
He should be in a Cheerios commercial....
and here is our cute little family..... (oh Elijah!)
No comments:
Post a Comment