I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Boys....

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and son. I love watching them interact and play together....

I think I was trying to talk to both of them, but instead they ignored me for something
that was on the television. rude. lol


My boys!! Love them!! ... haha, and Elijah right now is pointing at this picture saying
"a daddy.... daddy.... a dad"

Alexis gave Elijah a table and chairs set that her girls no longer use, He loves it!!
This is right after we brought it home. He wanted Steven to play with the
little people with him....



No comments: