I think Elijah is one of the luckiest boys around!! Not only does he have all of his grandparents living very close to him, but ALL of his cousins are only a few minutes away!! I love seeing him play with them and trying to be a "big kid".
So we were at my moms house the other day and Junior was trying to give Elijah a horsey ride... but it didn't turn out very well as Elijah couldn't
get on Juniors back... so Junior crawled around the house, while Elijah held on to his shirt and walked behind him. They thought it was fun, and my mom and I thought it was super funny!
He fell off...
and then got back on... lol...

Yesterday Elijah had two of his cousins at our house. Abby aka "Beeeeeee" and Junior. Elijah loves them both soo much! "B" and Junior let Elijah pull them all over the house, they thought it was funny and I think Elijah thought it was king of the castle.
So we were at my moms house the other day and Junior was trying to give Elijah a horsey ride... but it didn't turn out very well as Elijah couldn't
get on Juniors back... so Junior crawled around the house, while Elijah held on to his shirt and walked behind him. They thought it was fun, and my mom and I thought it was super funny!
Yesterday Elijah had two of his cousins at our house. Abby aka "Beeeeeee" and Junior. Elijah loves them both soo much! "B" and Junior let Elijah pull them all over the house, they thought it was funny and I think Elijah thought it was king of the castle.
1 comment:
cousins are the best & you are lucky to have so many close by.
i'm just giving him rice cereal right now. he's still waking up 3-4 times at night so I'm trying to get him full before he goes to bed so he'll sleep longer & not wake up starving. I think I started Cami on cereal at 4 months & veggies at 5. not totally sure though
Post a Comment