I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Friday, October 16, 2009

zoo

In september Nataley and I took the little boys and went to the zoo while they were having free entry on Wednesday's if you show your fry's VIP card. It was still a bit warm out, but free is free! I put Elijah in a hiking back pack (good exercise!) and we walked the zoo. Since it was soooo hot out we stopped and let the boy's play in the water area. Here are some pictures from our fun day :)


Being cute ..... doesn't take much for these two!!




I really like this one! I love their faces. goof balls!

Ah! I got wet!!!



haha. love his face!!

No comments: