I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Park

It has been slowly but surely cooling down in the desert! its only 150 degrees out now! :) hehe. okay so it's not quite that bad, but sometimes it sure does feel like it! Since it has been a bit nicer, I've been trying to take Elijah outside more often.

Nataley and I took the boys to the park last week and they had a great time!!


less then 2 years old and they both already wanna be first. lol

My crazy kid decided that the ramp to go up to the slide was actually
a slide itself. lol. he scootched his way down it. it was pretty funny!

They were on the run the entire time!!!


going up... going down


playing in the sand! they both seemed to really enjoy getting dirty. boys!

digging :)

I LOVE this picture! his expression is priceless :)

No comments: