I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

memory lane....

Elijah is 16 months old today! where has the time gone?? I really cannot believe how much he grows and learns each day!

5 days old...


to 16 months (okay so he is really 15 and change in this picture, but you get the idea)....






I am so glad that God blessed us with our wonderfully crazy energetic little boy :)



27For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him.
*1 Samuel 1:27
*

2 comments:

Kaela said...

Ohhhhh! So sweet! I feel that way with my two younger siblings. They get so big-so fast!

Laura Blue said...

crazy how fast they grow, isn't it? he is such a handsome little guy. hope you are doing good.