I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

To my dearest Niece....

I feel like you know so much more then me about blogging. I love to read your posts and see you get to express yourself :) You are such a blessing to have in my life and I know you will do great things with your life. As your special birthday is approaching I just wanted to tell you that I love you and that I can't wait to celebrate with you!

oh and if anyone wants a "button" to my blog it will now be available on the left hand side... this feature is brought to you by my wonderful Niece. - whom decided I needed to get with the program and get a "button" :)

ps --- by chance do you know how to make a link on the side of all my labels and posts that go along with it? As in, I want there to be a label on the side that says "cooking" and if someone were to click on it, all of my posts labeled cooking would show up. - email me :)

pss--- how do I change the font of what I am writing right now?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwww, thanks!

and i will email you after yom kippur♥