I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The rainbow in the storm?!

Last Wednesday morning Caleb threw up. Then was fine all day and night. Thursday morning - threw up once again. Then the diarrhea started, and 5 days later it finally stopped. In the meantime we figured with just some pooping issues we would still make our venture to Payson to visit my grandparents for the weekend. Friday went fine. ---- friday night though *blah*! Elijah woke up at 11pm and started throwing up. He did it a few times and needless to say Steven and I got very little sleep that night. Come Saturday morning, Elijah was fine. so I am not sure if it was something he ate or if it was a mild version of what Caleb had.

So now I know you are wondering.... umm, so whats the rainbow in all this?!? we had to stop giving Caleb milk and keep him to the brats diet and piediate lite. --- so when I gave him milk I decided to give it to him in a sippy cup. I think he was so excited to have milk that he didn't care what it was in.

YAY YAY YAY!!! NO MORE BOTTLES FOR MR. CALEB :)

Night time has still been a bit rough as all weekend he was waking up several times cuz his diaper was dirty and now he wants to wake up for bottles and comfort, so I am severely lacking in the sleep department.

But it's all worth it for him to actually drink milk out of a sippy cup!!! now to just work on the sleeping through the night part - if you could please pray for us about that I would appreciate it greatly!!



2 comments:

Natty said...

I am praying for the little man to sleep through the night....always :) I am happy for you that he is taking a sippy cup now!

Unknown said...

praying for ya. recently, i'm lacking sleep as well. lou-lou keeps coming in my bed in the middle of the night and kicking me awake at, like, four.
X(