I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Go take a hike!

Elijah has been telling me that he wants to go hike on a mountain. So last week, being spring break, I decided to take Elijah, Liana, and Junior (niece and nephew) to go and hike a smaller mountain by my parents house. When I told Elijah that we were going his first response was - "Do I get to use a rope?" I told him no. so then he asked - "Can I just use my strong feet then?" lol. the things that kid comes up with!

Anywho, the kids and I had a great time. Here are some pictures from our trip...

A picture of all of us before we started...


starting the hike

we made it to the top!

going back down

They were all pretty happy to be done with walk lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! Looks like it was nice and easy, and yet lots of fun for the kids.

Silas keeps telling Justen, "You need to take me hiking daddy." LOL I can't wait to go hiking myself!