He is such a happy and content little guy!
Especially in the bath tub!!
Especially in the bath tub!!
I wasn't able to get a great picture of him splashing in the tub, so this will have to do. He is in his old tub....
and this is his new bath seat! He LOVES it! and best part is that my mom
found it at a garage sale for $5! score!!
and, for what it's worth, that faucet toy is an AWESOME bath toy!
I stumbled upon it online and had to get it. Both the boys love it!!
found it at a garage sale for $5! score!!
and, for what it's worth, that faucet toy is an AWESOME bath toy!
I stumbled upon it online and had to get it. Both the boys love it!!
Playing with is brother :) I think Elijah likes Caleb's new seat as well cuz he can play with him more.
Bath time is over... This kid loves being Nakey. see that smile?!
Hehe, love this expression :P
1 comment:
CALEB IS SO STINKING CUTE! I love all the pictures of him....such an adorable boy!
Post a Comment