Yes, I think that is what Elijah would have called this morning! lol
We woke up to the 'truck backing up sound' ... BEEP, BEEP, BEEP....
so we rushed to throw on clothes and run outside!
I think we were out there for a good two hours just sitting and watching them.
They were fixing the road so we got to see a paver, bulldozer, dumptruck, and his favorite
of all of the vehicles.... the street sweeper lol lol lol. - silly boy.
We woke up to the 'truck backing up sound' ... BEEP, BEEP, BEEP....
so we rushed to throw on clothes and run outside!
I think we were out there for a good two hours just sitting and watching them.
They were fixing the road so we got to see a paver, bulldozer, dumptruck, and his favorite
of all of the vehicles.... the street sweeper lol lol lol. - silly boy.
It was a cold morning so I had to bundle Caleb up. He loved watching them work as much as Elijah did.
No comments:
Post a Comment