I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

to blog or not to blog....

that is the question! lol. I would love to blog more but life just doesn't seem to allow the time for it right now. I think I am too far behind to post all the picture that I wanted to. so I will just do a quick update and post a super cute picture of the boys from sunday.

Caleb is 7 month old now! and by his "7 month birthday" he was cutting tooth number 6. I think he is actually getting teeth faster then Elijah did. - didn't think that was possible lol. He can roll both ways but doesn't really take advantage of that just yet. I just can't believe how calm/happy/mellow this little guy is. He rarely ever cry's and usually is all smiles :) I plan to take him on the womans retreat in a couple weeks so that way steven and elijah can have a daddy/son weekend with one on one time.... that just goes to show how mellow I think caleb is. I have the opportunity to leave him at home, but I am choosing to take him. lol some may call my crazy for not taking advantage of the break. but I think Elijah needs just daddy time more then I need just mommy time. lol.


Elijah is now taking himself potty 90% of the time. I have been waiting for this day for sooo long. it is very nice when he says "mom I gotta go potty" and I can just reply "okay go ahead, call me if you need me". ahhh, Independence sooo nice! well, it has it ups and downs and sillys that come with it too... Elijah wore a shirt and shorts with one long red sock and one ankle white sock when we went to the mall yesterday. lol. I couldn't convince him to change them. but that's okay... good thing he is cute enough to make up for his lack of style :P


I know they are not smiling in this picture.. but man, every time I look at this picture it melts my heart :)

No comments: