I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I really can't keep up!

I feel like I just keep getting further and further behind on this stinkin' blog! I want to up date it all the time but rarely have the time to sit here and wait for pics to upload and them write about them. I promise to try to get better though!... I hope?! :P

Anywho, life has been super busy. - I'm sure I say that all the time, but it is the truth! With an over active 2 year old and a super mellow-jello 6 month old we are busy all the time trying to get Elijah's energy out. Let me tell ya, that kid can out run the energizer bunny!! lol. And Caleb just loves watching/seeing everything.

Eek! my last post was almost a month ago! so much has happened since then.....

Guess I will start off with the AWESOME present I made for my best friend Nataley's baby shower (with my Mom's help).

I made her a diaper cake that no one actually got to see *sniffle sniffle*. lol. Mr. Gideon arrived rather early (but healthy!) and I thought she could use the diapers before her "welcoming baby shower". So this will have to do to show the world my sweet diaper cake skills :P.

From top to bottom...
package of Dove dark chocolates (her favorites)
then bibs with each of the seven dwarfs on them.
There is a pair of frog footed pj's hanging over the sides (lol)
followed by two square sections of diapers (almost 100 of them total!)
then there is a cute little frog rattle/teething toy in the front.





2 comments:

Natty said...

I loved it! Thanks again!

Kaela said...

Whoa! That's really cool! Where did you get the idea?