I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Monday, July 19, 2010

8 months!!

32 weeks = 8 months!
If I have Caleb early, like I did Elijah, we could be a family of
4 in 6 short weeks!! I'm starting to set things up and get stuff
cleaned up so that way the last few weeks can, hopefully, be full
of relaxing and spending time with Elijah before he has to share mommy.

Here is a few pictures from saturday when I turned 8 months...



I like this one....

So I think my camera is not doing so well... to me it looks like the pictures
are not coming out as crisp :( do any of you notice it too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the first picture. Also it does seem like your pictures aren't too crisp...maybe I'm just crazy like you though too :)