I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

31 weeks and Elijah

I am almost 8 months pregnant! yay!! This first picture is actually from 30 weeks when Steven took me out to PF Changs (yum!!)



Here is a few at 31 weeks....


colored my hair and loving it!

So Elijah has been doing a lot better with potty training the last few days. Unfortunately,
he just started (today) not telling me has to go... just going into the bathroom and peeing on the floor. -- I'm glad that he knows he needs to go in the bathroom, but just wish he would tell
me so that way I could help him get on the toilet.

Anywho here are a few pictures of Elijah...

Playing with his trains on his train table...


singing "ring around the rosey" and playing it with his truck,
quite funny!

and then he asked me to take a picture of him sitting on
his truck. - In his cute little undies ;)

On friday, Nataley and I took Silas and Elijah to the movies
for "summer movie day" to see Astro Boy. - It was actually a really cute
movie, but I do think it was a bit over the boys' heads. They only
made it about 30-45 min through the movie, but oh well, the tickets were
free for us and it was fun to try :)

These are not the best pics, but I couldn't use the flash during the movie
so this is what I got....
The boys (and nataley) watching the movie and eating popcorn

This was towards the beginning of the movie... when they were
in total "ah" of the size of the screen as well as enjoying the popcorn :)

No comments: