I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

whats up doc?


so I tried Bugs Bunny's favorite food. Carrots.
I figured if he likes them then I should too



first bite, and survey says....



Eh, they are okay. Not my favorite,
but not as bad as sweet potatoes



wait, let ME try to do it dad!



So for those of you wondering. I have now tried Avocados, sweet potatoes, carrots, and rice cereal. - mom said I don't have to eat the rice cereal anymore cuz I didn't really care for it. Since I LOVED avocados, Dad said before I try something new next week, that I can have an avocado as a special treat! yay!! :)



Me and my puppy....





My dog, Abby, decided to come and lay on my blanket with me
the other day. She brought her chew toy and let me play with it too!
what a good doggy :)




what? ... I wasn't going to put it in my mouth.... honest!
(note from mom- not even a minute later he tried to put it in his mouth....
this look is the "I'm being good, but about to do something bad" look).



Golly, After playing with Abby I got really thirsty. So I asked mom if I could have a sip of her water. I LOVE drinking out of real cups!


No comments: