Thats right! you heard me. I now have 11 cousins!! I'm such a lucky boy!
that means I have a TON of friends to play with.
Today I got to meet Zachariah Smith!
Mom told me Jessica was bringing him out. - she said is going to be smaller then me!
thats small!

Hi Baby! wow you are tiny!
that means I have a TON of friends to play with.
Today I got to meet Zachariah Smith!
Mom told me Jessica was bringing him out. - she said is going to be smaller then me!
thats small!
Hi Baby! wow you are tiny!
Jacob wanted to get in the picture too. Man look at all the boys' size differences!

My mommy and Zachariah
My mommy and Zachariah
My cousin Jessica, Zach's eldest sister, Borrowed my mommies
moby wrap to carry him. He seemed to like it. and Jessica
loved having free hands. - can you tell by her excitement. hehe
Here is a picture of 7 out of the 11 cousins I have.
The Smith kiddos
Brianna, Jacob, Allyssa, Jessica, Zachariah, Taylor, Tristan

Mom told them if they took a nice picture that she would let them take a funny one too.....
The Smith kiddos
Brianna, Jacob, Allyssa, Jessica, Zachariah, Taylor, Tristan
Mom told them if they took a nice picture that she would let them take a funny one too.....
Grandma found me this really cool toy at the Smith house! I can stand up on it all by myself!
and I can sit on it too!

4 comments:
i love all the updated posts. he is getting so big and doing so well. you guys have been busy and thankgoodness you took lots of pics to share with all of us. he looks so adorable in that santa outfit...love it! and cute hair too. what a stud
Wow the picture of all the Smith kids came out pretty great....and man do I know they are hard to get a good picture of, especially all of them!
Beautiful family! ;)
Can't believe how fast everything is going! What a little cutie!
Post a Comment