I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

cut what?


well I had two very import things cut this month! Dad finally let mom cut my hair,
AND I cut some teeth!! my two bottom ones to be exact!

Here is my hair before getting it cut...




Here is my hair in a baggie. and my hand hehe.







and here is my hair afterwards!




I scootched around the bed and got the remote!




oh man! mom caught me!



Mom can't really get a picture of my "teefers" (teeth) right now.
but as soon as she can get a good one she will show everyone!


........ ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS MY TWO FRONT TEETH :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well he has a ton of teeth so it looks like it might be a possibilty of him getting those two front teeth :D