Our church had their annual dessert night on friday. So we got all dressed up and got to eat
really yummy foods.... mine, of course, was through Mommy.
Here I am with my Grandpa and Grandma.
I dressed up in my santa outfit. It kept me nice and warm!

Just hanging out with Mommy and Daddy
really yummy foods.... mine, of course, was through Mommy.
Here I am with my Grandpa and Grandma.
I dressed up in my santa outfit. It kept me nice and warm!
Just hanging out with Mommy and Daddy
We went looking at christmas lights last night. It was pretty cold
outside, but mommy had my nicely wrapped up in my carrier and
for most of the time I really enjoyed looking at the lights and being outside.
Me and Mommy
Daddy, Mommy, and me infront of a nicely decorated house.
Sorry the pictures came out a little blurry. Mom couldn't figure out
why her camera kept doing that. oh well. you can still see the picture, its just not the best.

1 comment:
Those are all great pictures. You're so pretty and you have such perfect hair! Makes me jealous.
Post a Comment