I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy thanksgiving!

Mom put a santa hat on me! My grandma got me a pretty cool shirt...... you must do what it says :)



a grin for mommy!


I was trying to walk with out moving my feet! Mom and dad said I look like a football player.



We went to payson for thanksgiving. Great grandma let me pretend to make some food.
I had a great time with her

Posted by Picasa






hanging out in Daddy's arms.... the safest place to be :)



My first Thanksgiving!!



Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Great grandma, Great grandpa,
Me, cousin Junior, and Cousin Liana.



after spending half the day in payson we drove back down to our mesa and
celebrated thanksgiving with Daddy's side of the family. Mom
would have taken pictures but her battery to her camera died. I had a great time down there too
with the rest of my family... it was great being able to see ALL of my family in one day!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another fabulous picture of you and your boys!