.............................................................................♥ Sorting through life one load at a time ♥
.............................................................................
I John 3:18
1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
another fyi :)
Mom wanted you all to know that you can add comments. At the end of each blog there is a link that says "comments" if you click on it, you can send me, Mommy, and Daddy a comment :)
Oh my goodness... you like stopped blogging, and then out of nowhere, MAJOR updates!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on Elijah. He is sooo cute. How are you doing now that it has been a few weeks?? I am sure you both are loving him soo much and having soo much fun! LOVE the karate outfit. It is so cute. I think whenever I have a baby, I am going to try the cloth diapers. I hear my sisters/sister in law/friends, complain that diapers cost soo much and stuff and they go through them like CRAZY! Well, I gotta give you props for trying to do natural. I hope I can, but truthfully, I don't think I could even make it as long as you did, and I don't even know what it feels like yet! Congratulations again!!!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness... you like stopped blogging, and then out of nowhere, MAJOR updates!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on Elijah. He is sooo cute. How are you doing now that it has been a few weeks?? I am sure you both are loving him soo much and having soo much fun! LOVE the karate outfit. It is so cute. I think whenever I have a baby, I am going to try the cloth diapers. I hear my sisters/sister in law/friends, complain that diapers cost soo much and stuff and they go through them like CRAZY! Well, I gotta give you props for trying to do natural. I hope I can, but truthfully, I don't think I could even make it as long as you did, and I don't even know what it feels like yet! Congratulations again!!!
Yeah I had no power over making the boy roll over. He just did it. Anyways...I am waiting for more pics of my beautiful carneado family!
You need to write a new blog and get new pictures up!!!
Post a Comment