Hi again!
Well now that you are caught up on the pregnancy and birth, I thought you might like to see some pictures of our beautiful addition and his first week :)
The new and improved Carneado family
Elijah's first bath at home... I think he would rather go stinky then get a bath. lol. He was not very happy
He quickly calmed down once we put him in his super cute towel though :)
I just really liked this picture of him
showing off the ring sling that I made to carry Elijah in

Well now that you are caught up on the pregnancy and birth, I thought you might like to see some pictures of our beautiful addition and his first week :)

Elijah's first bath at home... I think he would rather go stinky then get a bath. lol. He was not very happy

Here he is in his first cloth diaper! :) Wasn't sure how easy or hard it was going to be. but so far things are going great with the diapers and we are saving a ton of money!!

I have to let it be known that he is fussy at times.... but still looks oh so cute. hehe
Elijah with his grandparents.... and great grandparents!



Elijah with his grandparents.... and great grandparents! 

No comments:
Post a Comment