I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Karate boy already?

Before we start taking about me being a karate boy, I thought it would be nice to share how my Dr.'s appointment went today. Last Wednesday I was 7 pounds 1 ounce, and as of today I am 7 pounds 8 ounces! - thats a whole 7 ounces in 7 days! wooo hoo! Mom and Dad are really proud of me. Other then that Dr. Cabey said I am doing great and looking good. I don't have to go back to see her again till July 23rd.



okay now on with the story. A few years back Dad bought Mom a teddy bear from build a bear and put a Karate themed outfit on him. - a
ccordingly he named the teddy "Bear Lee"... silly daddy. Anyways, Mom knows how much Dad wants me to do karate when I get older, so she came up with the bright idea to let me borrow Bear Lee's karate outfit... and guess what!? It fit me perfectly! and as I'm sure have figured out, yes, mom took pictures.

Let me start off by introducing you to Bear Lee...


I'm so glad that Bear Lee is good at sharing. I look good in his outfit :)



I am going to make one cute Karate boy, aren't I?!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is way too wicked adorable! I love it. He looks so cute! I just want to pick him up and hug him and squeeze him and kiss the crap out of him. Good thinking there momma :)

Laura Blue said...

that is too cute. that's awesome that it actually fit. good thing you thought of it now and not in 3 months. otherwise you might have a different story. very cute!

Laura Blue said...

waiting for another update...