I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Monday, November 7, 2011

at the park ....

Last weekend we went to my niece's 18 birthday part at the park. We had a great time and it gave me a chance to work on using some new features on my camera - okay, well not new.... but haven't been used yet features cuz I didn't know what they were :P I know there is a ton of pictures of Caleb... but he couldn't run fast enough away from me ... so most of the pictures are of him haha.

Though I did manage to get this super sweet picture of me and Elijah.
He asked if he could fill his bucket with water to make mud and I said yes. Then he asked me
where the water fountain was and I told him he had to take a picture with me before
I told him where it was (hehe). and this is what I got....





outside of the capri sun straw in the picture....I love the way this one turned out.
shows the extra sweet side to my wild boy :)

and then there is Caleb. He was full of smiles on this day....


hehe, he was saying "ding" and touching his nose. - just something silly we started not too long ago and he loves saying it. it is quite funny.

everyone singing Jess happy birthday


The birthday girl scratching her lotto tickets we got her --- lol didn't realize it till we bought them that you are supposed to be 21 not 18. she won $5.... better then nothing, but was hoping she would win a little more.

more of me and mr caleb...

Steven played foot ball with the boys for a little while.
love this picture... Elijah just threw the ball!



my handsome husband :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm glad you guys had fun! and, btw, i still haven't gotten my five bucks... i gotta convince my dad to buy it from me. ;)

Natty said...

I love the pic of you and Elijah..it's so sweet.

Kaela said...

4-H is a club for kids up to 18. You get together as a group maybe 1 a month. You choose project(s) and they give you the instructions on how to sew, bake, weld, sculpture, raise animals, etc. Then, you take your projects to the fair!