man oh man...
It amazes me how quickly a month slips by and how little time I have to blog these days. There has been good days, bad days, sleepless nights, laundry overflowing, and yet at the end of each day I see my boys sweet sleeping faces and can't wait to see them again in the morning.
( I sometimes wish it was a little later in the morning though. lol)
Everyday definitely brings something new to the table. I am still trying to figure out how to juggle the boys (both together and individual quality time), the house, grocery shopping, me time, and time with God. - but prayerfully (is that even a word?!) I will be able to get the hang of it all soon.
Well enough about that, lets talk about what you all wanna hear about... the boys!
Caleb is now 5 months old (as up 2/4/11) and on that day he had one of his front bottom teeth cut and already showing a little and the other front bottom tooth was cut and starting to work its way up as well. He as been a little more fussy then normal, but I am not sure if that is from teething or his lack of pooping.. or both for that matter. - so if you could please keep my baby boy in your prayers, I would greatly appreciate it.
Just before Caleb turned 5 months we were advised by our dr to give him 1 oz of prune juice (50/50 water/juice) once a day and see if that would help him poo better, that didn't help all that much. so then we were told to give him some rice cereal and mix baby prunes with it. - it may be helping some, but doesn't seem to be all that much. But on a brighter note, he LOVED eating the cereal!! - the first 2 bites were a little difficult for him to figure out, but since then he has been eating like a champ and ALWAYS wanting more then I give him. - he is my little fatty. lol.
Taking his first bite, not sure what to think...
"hey! that's yummy!!"
day 2, put his fingers in his mouth after a bite lol
mmmmm

Kind of random but while he was eating the sun was shining right on his face and his eyes looked amazing! - so I had to try to capture the color with my camera.
He has a golden brown in the center and then it turns into a tealy-blue color.
sooo pretty!

Elijah LOVES to do EVERYTHING with Caleb! sometimes that is a good thing, but as of right now it is rather difficult cuz he wants to rough house with him and Caleb obviously cannot do that just yet. So that means I have to constantly be watching Caleb to make sure he is not being smothered by an overly loving big brother lol
They now take their bath together. Elijah likes that he can play with Caleb. And Caleb is just entertained by pretty much everything Elijah does.

Family picture from a couple weeks ago... oy vey! we need to get better at this lol
I've been trying to give Caleb more tummy time (which is rather difficult with Elijah around) but we are fitting it in a little here and there.

so I got this new necklace which is also a teething toy ! so it is cute and function-able!
Cant see it too well in the picture,but he is holding it and it is round and feels like a teething toy. it is very cute though :)
so Caleb LOVES being naked! he could be crying his head off and then you take his diaper off and tell him he is naked and he will become all smiles. - it is quite humorous! :P
and when he has his diaper off he also loves his feet.... I don't think he can reach them with his big bulky diaper on lol.
my feet!!!
Happy boy!!

It amazes me how quickly a month slips by and how little time I have to blog these days. There has been good days, bad days, sleepless nights, laundry overflowing, and yet at the end of each day I see my boys sweet sleeping faces and can't wait to see them again in the morning.
( I sometimes wish it was a little later in the morning though. lol)
Everyday definitely brings something new to the table. I am still trying to figure out how to juggle the boys (both together and individual quality time), the house, grocery shopping, me time, and time with God. - but prayerfully (is that even a word?!) I will be able to get the hang of it all soon.
Well enough about that, lets talk about what you all wanna hear about... the boys!
Caleb is now 5 months old (as up 2/4/11) and on that day he had one of his front bottom teeth cut and already showing a little and the other front bottom tooth was cut and starting to work its way up as well. He as been a little more fussy then normal, but I am not sure if that is from teething or his lack of pooping.. or both for that matter. - so if you could please keep my baby boy in your prayers, I would greatly appreciate it.
Just before Caleb turned 5 months we were advised by our dr to give him 1 oz of prune juice (50/50 water/juice) once a day and see if that would help him poo better, that didn't help all that much. so then we were told to give him some rice cereal and mix baby prunes with it. - it may be helping some, but doesn't seem to be all that much. But on a brighter note, he LOVED eating the cereal!! - the first 2 bites were a little difficult for him to figure out, but since then he has been eating like a champ and ALWAYS wanting more then I give him. - he is my little fatty. lol.
Taking his first bite, not sure what to think...
Kind of random but while he was eating the sun was shining right on his face and his eyes looked amazing! - so I had to try to capture the color with my camera.
He has a golden brown in the center and then it turns into a tealy-blue color.
sooo pretty!
Elijah LOVES to do EVERYTHING with Caleb! sometimes that is a good thing, but as of right now it is rather difficult cuz he wants to rough house with him and Caleb obviously cannot do that just yet. So that means I have to constantly be watching Caleb to make sure he is not being smothered by an overly loving big brother lol
Family picture from a couple weeks ago... oy vey! we need to get better at this lol
I've been trying to give Caleb more tummy time (which is rather difficult with Elijah around) but we are fitting it in a little here and there.
so I got this new necklace which is also a teething toy ! so it is cute and function-able!
Cant see it too well in the picture,but he is holding it and it is round and feels like a teething toy. it is very cute though :)
so Caleb LOVES being naked! he could be crying his head off and then you take his diaper off and tell him he is naked and he will become all smiles. - it is quite humorous! :P
and when he has his diaper off he also loves his feet.... I don't think he can reach them with his big bulky diaper on lol.
my feet!!!
3 comments:
Love all the new updates! The boys are so handsome. You guys make cute kids. I can't believe how big Caleb is getting...you need to post more often so I can keep up :)
That picture of his eye is amazing!
We'll be praying that he...uh...has an easier time going to the bathroom.
I wish we could be there with you guys!
I agree, the eye pic is awesome. I need to take a family pic of my family, I can take one of yours too you know.......
Post a Comment