I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

a new walmart?

Last night Elijah wanted to play walmart. - what this means is that he wanted Susan and Steven to ask him for cookies and he would be the person giving him cookies. So he set the living room up so that way he had a "counter" to hand them cookies over. lol. We obviously go to walmart all too often as will hear him say (at the end of the video) "thank you for shopping at walmart!"

Elijah's Walmart (lol lol lol).....




**Note, we really never taught him to "evil laugh".... that is all him. and the funniest part is that he knows when to use it! **

1 comment:

Kaela said...

Hey...I like the new design!

How cute! I love that "Thank you for shopping at Walmart"! Always low prices-right? LOL!