I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Caleb's 5 month pictures...

A few weeks ago we took Caleb to get professional pictures done. These are just copies of the pictures, so they don't look the best.

Anywho, this is the picture we ended up getting a package of...

Thought this one was pretty cute too, but I wanted more of his clothing to show.

This one was my favorite... that is before I realized his finger position. lol oh well.

There is a lot of new things with Mr Caleb these days!

He is now on formula as I got sick last weekend and lost my milk supply during my not feeling well :( but God is good and some good came out of it... Caleb's "bathroom issues" are gone! he has now been going everyday! - not something most people would be excited about, but when your child only pooped 2 times a week and was clearly bothered by it, it is a blessing to see him no longer in pain! and we pretty much have a schedule for him which includes 3 short naps and waking only 2 times at night.... something that was not even fathomable when I was nursing. - I didn't know how to get a schedule for him when I didn't know how much milk he was getting.

Not sure if I wrote this yet or not, but in case I didn't post it... He has his two front bottom teeth in! and by the drool that has been about these days, I think more are coming!! you can see the teeth when he is laughing sometimes, but I have yet to get a picture of them yet.

He can now sit and play with a toy with out assistance for several minutes before falling over. and I discovered, when he was being naughty and grabbed my water bottle, that he can drink out of a straw. lol

It amazes me how quickly he is growing up! Caleb LOVES to watch and play with Elijah, and right now Elijah really enjoys Caleb's company. -- Caleb is def enjoying his brothers toys too! Elijah will ask me if Caleb can have floor or tummy time so he can play cars with/next to him.




Just thought this was a cute picture of him :)
and , hehe, when he is super fussy from teething I give him a carrot to chew on. He really enjoys it.

and just as a side note, he is now eating baby food carrots. I think we are going to start peas next week :)

1 comment:

Laura Blue said...

love the new posts. i can't believe caleb is 6 months old already. where has the time gone? your boys are so dang handsome! i just love seeing photos of them. elijah sounds like he's been enjoying his baby brother and will be so excited when caleb can run around and play with him. so fun!