I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Train Park

A couple weekends ago we took Elijah and Caleb to the train park. They both had a great time. Caleb loves being outside and just hung out in his stroller most of the time. and Elijah loves trains, so the kid was in his own heaven. lol

Elijah and Daddy were naughty so they had to go to jail :PElijah and mommy playing ...
(gotta love his goofy smile)

Mr. Caleb just enjoying the views..

Grandma and Elijah riding on the little train. There is a bigger one as well, but didn't get any pictures on that one this time.
Elijah is yelling "woooo - woooo, choooo - chooooo" in this picture lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go back there with Silas but I think I'm going to wait until Emma learns to stop eating the sand.....

Laura Blue said...

I really hope we make it there while we are down there.