I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Caleb is 3 months old (Dec 4th)

I can't believe my baby is 3 months old already?! Where is the time going???

We still do not have a day time schedule down just yet. But night time, we have down :)
He eats and goes to sleep around 6:30/7:00 and then he wakes up twice to eat during the night and then wakes for the day between 6-7am.

He now uses his rain forest jumper and loves it! (most of the time lol) It is a huge help when I can't/don't want to put him on the ground due to a crazy 2 year old, yet have to get stuff done and need both hands free.


Big smiles :)very entertained looking at the lights... and chewing on his hands lol




So I thought it would be fun to put Caleb in the same outfit that Elijah was in when he was 3 months old.

Here they are side by side.
Caleb is on the left and Elijah is on the right....


and just another picture of my precious baby


Here is a pic of the boys just hanging out together :)


and another side by side picture of the boys around the same age wearing the same overals.


lol okay so I know it doesn't look like Caleb is enjoying himself, but this is just a bad picture.
Elijah always wants caleb to ride on him like he is a horse and they both usually get a good kick out if it...my boys ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorites are the first and last picture :) Caleb looks so happy in that first picture....I love it! And siblings together in a picture is usually always cute...

Laura Blue said...

The first photo of the boys you said caleb was on the right, but he's on the left. i knew the differance, but you might want to change that. In the photo of them standing up, caleb in on the right though...so that's right for that pic. How fun to have photos of them in the same outfits....I'm looking forward to doing that this time around.