This holiday season has been soooo much fun!! Elijah has been loving "christmas" since they started decorating in the stores. Everytime we are in a store he always asks "can we go see christmas?!" - so how can I say no to that? lol
and I am a very proud mama.. if you ask Elijah what Christmas is for, he will answer "Jesus!" and if you ask what we are doing for Jesus (or something along those lines), he will reply "It's His birthday! gotta make a cake and get candles!!" hehe. --- so guess what? we are making a cake for Jesus to have on christmas :)
Last weekend we put up our tree. -- I think my son is on cloud 9 every time he comes down stairs in the morning to see a christmas tree .
After I got the tree put together and the garland up I told Elijah he could put up the first ornament. He was very excited!
He picked his ornament that he got from my mom this year. It is a big red Train...
k
Then I guess he liked that area so much that he decided all the ornaments that he put on the tree needed to be right in that same spot lol...
Hehe, we got out the stocking and this is what Elijah did with them before I got them hung up...
silly boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment