so I finally found the stroller I have been looking for! -- It was rather hard to do considering I wasn't quite sure what I was looking for exactly lol. After a lot of research and going to babies r us to see what fit in my little car trunk I found the stroller for our family :)
It's a Joovy Caboose Ultralight !! This stroller is the lightest on the
market when it comes to double strollers
(well this is a sit n stand, but still considered a double)
anywho, the baby is supposed to go upfront and Elijah is supposed to have the option
to sit or stand or kneel in the back. but I found a way for my car seat to sit (pretty snug-ly)
in the back and have Elijah in front.. ya know, for those days when
he doesn't get the option to move around lol.
Here he is showing off that set up...
seemed to enjoy that pretty well.
Then I decided to put the car seat where it is supposed to go
and this is what happened....
It's a Joovy Caboose Ultralight !! This stroller is the lightest on the
market when it comes to double strollers
(well this is a sit n stand, but still considered a double)
anywho, the baby is supposed to go upfront and Elijah is supposed to have the option
to sit or stand or kneel in the back. but I found a way for my car seat to sit (pretty snug-ly)
in the back and have Elijah in front.. ya know, for those days when
he doesn't get the option to move around lol.
Here he is showing off that set up...
seemed to enjoy that pretty well.
and this is what happened....
Elijah hopped in in about 2 seconds flat, lol, and I said "are
you comfy"? he said ya and then proceeded to tell me (in not so many
words) that that is where he wanted to sit. lol. It was very funny...
and I can't blame him.. it did look very comfy!
We went to the swap meet yesterday and decided to see
how the stroller did on an actual outing with Elijah.
Seemed to go pretty well. We started out with him in the front cuz
there was a tray and I wanted him to keep busy with snacks and
a few of his trains. -- he probably stayed there for a good 20 minutes just fine.
It wasn't till we stopped to look at vacuums that he got antsy and wanted
out. so we let him out to walk for a few, and then shown him the back of the
stroller. HE LOVED IT! He didn't really sit or stand much, he preferred to kneel facing
forwards and hold on to the seat in front of him. -- whatever works for him, is
fine with us! so I think it is a success!
This stroller is only 21 pounds. It's very easy to move around,
fold up, and get set up! It fits in my small trunk SUPER easy...
and the best part..... I didn't spend no $300 on it... I got it
along with a 'cooling seat' and a parent organizer (both
extras that cost $$$) for $75 on craigslist. woo hoo! --
If you don't know about it yet, craigslist.com is amazing!!
I find so many good things for dirt cheap :)
oh and speaking of another happy dance... we ended up getting me a new
vacuum :) this one is rather quite, has a long stretchy hose, and a ton
more horse power!! and the best part is that we had bought our first vacuum at
the swap meet about 2 years ago for $45.... then the guy took our somewhat
broken vacuum and gave us a credit for $35 to use on a new one!!
so we found one for $85, and only had to pay $50 for
a super nice vacuum... that comes with a 100% complete warranty
for a year and I don't know what it doesn't cover, but
any issues we had with our first vacuum he fixed for free
anyways. so I say we got a pretty smokin' deal!
you comfy"? he said ya and then proceeded to tell me (in not so many
words) that that is where he wanted to sit. lol. It was very funny...
and I can't blame him.. it did look very comfy!
We went to the swap meet yesterday and decided to see
how the stroller did on an actual outing with Elijah.
Seemed to go pretty well. We started out with him in the front cuz
there was a tray and I wanted him to keep busy with snacks and
a few of his trains. -- he probably stayed there for a good 20 minutes just fine.
It wasn't till we stopped to look at vacuums that he got antsy and wanted
out. so we let him out to walk for a few, and then shown him the back of the
stroller. HE LOVED IT! He didn't really sit or stand much, he preferred to kneel facing
forwards and hold on to the seat in front of him. -- whatever works for him, is
fine with us! so I think it is a success!
This stroller is only 21 pounds. It's very easy to move around,
fold up, and get set up! It fits in my small trunk SUPER easy...
and the best part..... I didn't spend no $300 on it... I got it
along with a 'cooling seat' and a parent organizer (both
extras that cost $$$) for $75 on craigslist. woo hoo! --
If you don't know about it yet, craigslist.com is amazing!!
I find so many good things for dirt cheap :)
oh and speaking of another happy dance... we ended up getting me a new
vacuum :) this one is rather quite, has a long stretchy hose, and a ton
more horse power!! and the best part is that we had bought our first vacuum at
the swap meet about 2 years ago for $45.... then the guy took our somewhat
broken vacuum and gave us a credit for $35 to use on a new one!!
so we found one for $85, and only had to pay $50 for
a super nice vacuum... that comes with a 100% complete warranty
for a year and I don't know what it doesn't cover, but
any issues we had with our first vacuum he fixed for free
anyways. so I say we got a pretty smokin' deal!
1 comment:
I'm glad you got a stroller and a vacuum :)
Post a Comment