Supposedly Caleb is should be moving all around driving me crazy by now.... lucky for me though (sarcasm) my children seem to be very mellow inside me and then do the moving alot and driving me crazy once they are out of the womb. lol. I usually feel Caleb move once a day on the inside, and I think I have felt him move around 3 times on the outside. I was really hoping he would be more active then Elijah.... I think it is kind of lame that I have felt my baby (ya know the kid inside of ME) move less then some people feel their friends babies move. Oh well, just means I will probably get another 3D u/s done later on ... or at least that is what happened with Elijah.. so I cannot complain there :)
On Friday I decided that my hair need to be a little bit shorter in the back and that I wanted to have some "fun" with it and add a little color. I LOVE IT!! it is so nice to truly say that I love what my hair looks like... for the longest time it was always "ya its okay" but I actually love my hair and that is so exciting to say!
anywho, here is my 23 weeks picture sporting my new hair :)
1 comment:
I really love this pic
Post a Comment