I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

a couple random pictures.

These 2 pictures were taken last week and I just had to share them.


'Lijah giving me snuggles.... I LOVE this kid so
much :) ... and this picture is pretty nice too. lol


and here is a picture of Liana, niece, and me while we
were getting pedicures for mothers day. My mom took all the
girls in our family out to get pedicures (just painted nails for the little
ones) and out for pizza for mothers day. - It was very nice,
and fun to get out and do that with the girls in my family :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this pictures. I didn't see the one with Liana. It's great :)