I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

swimming lessons

For the past 3 weeks I have been taking Liana, Junior, and Elijah to swimming lesson mon-thursday for 30 minutes a day. Doesn't sound too bad, but once you consider that I have to leave our house around 9:00 and don't get home till around 11:30, it makes for a long morning. But a fun one :)

Here is a picture of the kiddo's on the way to their first day swimming. - They were all very excited.

Here is the whole gang! left to right.....
Liana, Megan, Elijah, Junior, Abby, Allyssa, and Brianna



all minus Junior. an overal better picture then the other one,
but I had to post the other one cause it has Junior in it.
Elijah after swimming class one day... happy boy!


all of the kids are learning soooo much! It is amazing to see their progress. Elijah is awesome at kicking - he has to be told to "kick kick kick". as of today when I lifted Elijah up to get ready to dunk him under the water, he closed his eyes and puckered his lips and filled his cheeks with air before I put him under. It was hilarious!! and I was shocked that he all of a sudden out of no where figured out what he needed to do. I am very proud of his progress :)

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

SOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!
It's gotta be rewarding to see everybody's progress!