I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Say What?!

I am completely blown away by all the new things Elijah is starting to say!!

adding to the previous list...

he can now say : Hi (and wave hi), Yo (when the show 'yo gaba gaba' comes on. lol),


and one of the cutest new words, along with the action is "boo".
He covers his ears (instead of his eyes, goof ball) and says "boo.... boo"

covering his ears

and saying "boo"


and just another cute picture of him in his big boy seat.



along with that he will point if he wants something. and will shake or nod his head if he wants or does not want something.

and he now knows "high five". here he is in action with his Great Grandpa....




I know there is so much more that he has learned to say and do, but at the moment I just can't think of anything else.

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

He's getting so big! Make him stop, he's gotta stay this cute forever!
lol, but that would be kind of weird if he stayed that small forever...Danika would have the worst time on a date with him!