I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Friday, November 21, 2008

a little note and more pictures!

Be sure to look at the last few posts.... I have been slacking and needed to catch up so there is a few new posts. I just don't want you guys to miss anything :) Oh and here are a few more pictures...


Me and my papa!


Kisses



Hey! that tickled! what was that?



Go away Mom!! we're talking about boy stuff!....



******************************************************************

What??! I hear frog legs are yummy!


Don't try to get away from me!



Yum! frog legs are good! hehe.... I'm tired....
Nigh-Night!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the last picture of him sleeping....it's so precious!

Anonymous said...

also the pics of him and grandpa are adorable! i love them.