I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Friday, November 21, 2008

hiking

Mom and I are trying to do more things out doors now that it is starting to cool off a bit. Me, Mommy, Cassie, Nataley, and Silas all went hiking! I had a lot of fun, but for some reason Mom kept complaining about it being hard work... I thought it was easy riding up the mountain... Mom needs someone to carry her like she carries me. Anywho, we are going to try to start going hiking once a week. so there will definitely be more pictures to come. Here are pictures from our first outing....



It was super cold the first day we went out. So I had to bundle up pretty good.




Getting in the back pack that Mommy is going to carry me in...






Me and Mommy all ready to go...

Posted by Picasa

Here is Silas in his backpack....



the whole group! If you click on the picture to make it bigger you can see that I am sticking out my tongue and making a "rock" symbol with my hands.... I thought I was being funny...



On the hike, enjoying the view... and ride!.....



I fell asleep while we were walking....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for hiking. and silas looks ticked in that picture. he's not the greatest morning person..he he!