I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Friday, November 21, 2008

8/20/08... FOOD!!!!!!

what??!!! I really get food today??




I'M READY.... I'M READY!!!!!!



Oh man! this stuff is yummy!!



2nd bit and eating great!



Man! I sure didn't know what I was missing!! I loved every bite and wanted more more more!
Mom said I can have it every night now! yay!!! :) and for those of you wondering what it was I ate...
I got to start out on yummy Avocados!! yum yum yum! Dad video taped me eating, so I will post that
some time this weekend along with a few more videos.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm eat i up elijah! good boy. glad it went well...can't wait to see the videos...although i did see him do it last night ;) i'm so lucky!