I John 3:18

1 John 3:18 - "Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." . . . This is a great verse to remind us to not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.

Friday, November 21, 2008

boys will be boys

I want to start off by saying that Silas and I really are good buddies.... but we are boys, and babies, so we are bound to have a fight now and them.


here we are being good boys....



Silas let me jump in his door way jumper. I LOVED it!!.....




All over my cup.....

Posted by Picasa





Posted by Picasa

Ezekiel was being a good boy just watching us the whole time...



Like I said... we will be boys... and we are friends again....


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Silas' hair looks a little goofy...but I love the pictures. Boys are great!